- S16013D (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CD289, TLR9, Toll-like receptor 9
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
TLR9 is a member of the toll-like receptor family that aids in recognition of pathogen associated molecular patterns (PAMPs). TLR9 recognizes unmethylated CpG sequences in DNA (ie. intracellular bacteria and DNA viruses). TLR9 signals through the MyD88 pathway leading to inflammatory cytokine production, especially production of type I interferons by pDCs.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CD289 (TLR9)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC, FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
S16013D clone can be used for both surface and intracellular detection of TLR9. ICFC compatible with both the intracellular flow cytometric staining and True-Nuclear™ transcription buffer set. Does not work for WB (tested on Daudi cell line).
AB_2801037 (BioLegend Cat. No. 394803)
AB_2801038 (BioLegend Cat. No. 394804)
TLR9 is expressed by B cells and plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDC).
- TLR9 recognizes unmethylated CpG sequences in DNA.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Bacterial proteins and Toxins, Immuno-Oncology, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Innate Immune Signaling, Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
- Hornung V, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:4531.
- Eaton-Bassiri A, et al. 2004. Infect. Immun. 72:7202.
- Krieg, A. 2007. J. Clin. Invest. 117:1184.
- Gene ID
- 54106 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD289 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.