- S20013B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T44, Tp44
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD28 is a 44 kD disulfide-linked homodimeric type I glycoprotein. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and is also known as T44 or Tp44. CD28 is expressed on most T lineage cells, NK cell subsets, and plasma cells. CD28 binds both CD80 and CD86 using a highly conserved motif MYPPY in the CDR3-like loop. CD28 is considered a major co-stimulatory molecule, inducing T lymphocyte activation and IL-2 synthesis, and preventing cell death. In vitro studies indicate that ligation of CD28 on T cells by CD80 and CD86 on antigen presenting cells provides a costimulatory signal required for T cell activation and proliferation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CD28 transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone S20013B antibody can completely block the binding of clone CD28.2 on target.
Clone S20013B can partially block Clone S20013F on target.
Clone S20013B can increase anti-CD3 induced human peripheral T-cell proliferation.
Clone S20013B is a superagonistic antibody raised towards human CD28, and can induce activation, proliferation of human peripheral T cells without anti-CD3 stimulation.
AB_2928024 (BioLegend Cat. No. 377809)
AB_2928024 (BioLegend Cat. No. 377810)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, homodimer, 44 kD
Mature T cells, thymocytes, NK cell subsets, plasma cells, EBV-positive B cells
- T cell costimulation
- CD80, CD86
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, T cells, Tfh, Th1, Th17, Th2, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Cell Proliferation and Viability, Costimulatory Molecules, Immuno-Oncology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- June CH, et al. 1994. Immunol Today. 15:321-31.
- Linsley PS and Ledbetter JA. 1993. Annu Rev Immunol. 11:191-212.
- Gene ID
- 940 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD28 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD28 (Superagonistic)||S20013B||FC,Activ,Costim|
|APC anti-human CD28||S20013B||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD28||S20013B||FC|
|PE anti-human CD28||S20013B||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD28||S20013B||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD28||S20013B||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.