- QA18A64 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CXCR4, Fusin
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD184, also known as fusin or CXCR4, is a 45 kD seven transmembrane G-protein-linked CXC chemokine receptor. CD184 is widely expressed on blood and tissue cells, including B and T cells, monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes, megakaryocytes/platelets, lymphoid, myeloid precursor cells, endothelial cells, epithelial cells, astrocytes, and neurons, among other tissue cells. CD184 is the receptor for CXC chemokine SDF-1, mediates blood cell migration, and is involved in B lymphopoiesis and myelopoiesis, cardiogenesis, blood vessel formation, and cerebellar development. CXCR4 is also a coreceptor of X4 HIV-1 and an alternative receptor for some isolates of HIV-2.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CXCR4 transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
This recombinant antibody clone is derived from clone S17017A.
AB_2860794 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304503)
AB_2860795 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304504)
- Rhodopsin family, G-protein linked seven transmembrane glycoprotein, 45 kD
T cells and B cells, dendritic cells, monocytes, granulocytes, hematopoietic progenitors, endothelial cells
- B lymphopoiesis and myelopoiesis, cardiogenesis, blood vessel formation, cerebellar development
- SDF-1 receptor, coreceptor for X4 HIV-1
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Granulocytes, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mesenchymal cells, Monocytes, Neural Stem Cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
- Berger EA, et al. 1999. Annu Rev Immunol. 17:657-700.
- Loetscher P, et al. 2000. Adv Immunol. 74:127-80.
- Murphy PM, et al. 2000. Pharmacol Rev. 52:145-76.
- Gene ID
- 7852 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD184 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human CD184 (CXCR4) Recombinant Antibody||QA18A64||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD184 (CXCR4) Recombinant Antibody||QA18A64||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.