- 11-26c.2a (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin D
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Surface IgD is an important B cell differentiation marker.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
The 11-26c.2a antibody reacts with immunoglobulin D in all tested mouse haplotypes. The antibody binds membrane IgD expressed on most B cells. The 11-26c.2a antibody neither induces proliferation of splenic B cells nor induces B cell activation. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections2,3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nitschke L, et al. 1993. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90:1887. (FC)
- Weih D, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:1909. (IHC)
- Koni PA, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 193:741. (IHC)
- Ahuja A, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:3351. (FC) PubMed
- Haynes NM, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:5099. (FC)
- Good-Jacobson KL, et al. 2010. Nat. Immunol. 11:535. (FC) PubMed
- Tomayko MM, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 185:7146. PubMed
- Park SY, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:1094. PubMed
- Rouaud P, et al. 2014. J Exp Med. 211:975. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_1937245 (BioLegend Cat. No. 405711)
AB_1937244 (BioLegend Cat. No. 405712)
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.