- M1/70 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- αM integrin, Mac-1, Mo1, CR3, Ly-40, C3biR, ITGAM
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD11b is a 170 kD glycoprotein also known as αM integrin, Mac-1 α subunit, Mol, CR3, and Ly-40. CD11b is a member of the integrin family, primarily expressed on granulocytes, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, NK cells, and subsets of T and B cells. CD11b non-covalently associates with CD18 (β2 integrin) to form Mac-1. Mac-1 plays an important role in cell-cell interaction by binding its ligands ICAM-1 (CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), ICAM-4 (CD242), iC3b, and fibrinogen.Product Details
- Mouse, Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus, Rabbit (Lapine)
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C57BL/10 splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The CD11b antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. The suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is highly recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone M1/70 has been verified for immunocytochemistry (ICC) and frozen immunohistochemistry (IHC-F).
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: immunoprecipitation1,4, in vitro blocking3,9,12, depletion2,8, immunofluorescence microscopy6,7,10, and immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen sections5,11-13. For in vivo studies or highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) (Cat. No. 101248).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Springer T, et al. 1978. Eur. J. Immunol. 8:539. (IP)
- Ault K and Springer T. 1981. J. Immunol. 126:359. (Deplete)
- Springer TA, et al. 1982. Immunol. Rev. 68:171. (Block)
- Ho MK and Springer TA. 1983. J. Biol. Chem. 258:2766. (IP)
- Flotte TJ, et al. 1983. Am. J. Pathol. 111:112. (IHC)
- Noel GJ, et al. 1990. J. Clin. Invest. 85:208. (IF)
- Allen LA and Aderem A. 1996. J. Exp. Med. 184:627 (IF)
- D'Amico A and Wu L. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:293. (Deplete)
- Brickson SJ, et al. 2003. Appl Physiol. 95:969. (Block)
- Clatworthy MR and Smith KG. 2004. J. Exp. Med. 199:717. (IF)
- Hata H, et al. 2004. J. Clin. Invest. 114:582. (IHC)
- Zhang Y, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:3088. (IHC)
- Iwasaki A and Kelsall BL. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:4884 (IHC, FC)
- Tailleux L. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 197:121. (Block, FC)
- Olver S, et al. 2006. Cancer Research 66:571. (FC)
- Tan SL, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:2872. (FC) PubMed
- Ponomarev ED, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:1402. (FC)
- Dzhagalov I, et al. 2007. Blood 109:1620. (FC)
- Fazilleau N, et al. 2007. Nature Immunol. 8:753.
- Rasmussen JW, et al. 2006. Infect. Immun.74:6590. PubMed
- Napimoga MH, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:609. PubMed
- Elqaraz-Carmon V, et al. 2008. J. Lipid. Res. 49:1894. PubMed
- Kim DD, et al. 2008. Blood 112:1109. PubMed
- Guo Y, et al. 2008. Blood 112:480. PubMed
- Norian LA, et al. 2009. Cancer Res. 69:3086. (FC) PubMed
- Baumgartner CK, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:573. PubMed
- Charles N, et al. 2010. Nat. Med. 16:701. (FC) PubMed
- Whiteland J, et al. 1995. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 43:313. (IHC)
- Weber GF, et al. 2014. J Exp Med. 211:1243. PubMed
- Ashok A, et al. 2015. Toxicol Sci. 143:64. PubMed
- Price PJ, et al. 2015. J Immunol. 194:1164. PubMed
- Doni A, et al. 2015. J Exp Med. 212:905. PubMed
- Ferreira R, et al. 2016. J Infect Dis. 213: 669 - 673. PubMed
- Peterson VM, et al. 2017. Nat. Biotechnol. 35:936. (PG)
- Product Citations
AB_755985 (BioLegend Cat. No. 101223)
AB_755986 (BioLegend Cat. No. 101224)
- Integrin family, associates with integrin β2 (CD18), 170 kD
Granulocytes, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, NK cells, subsets of T and B cells
- Adhesion, chemotaxis
- ICAM-1 (CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), ICAM-4 (CD242), iC3b, fibrinogen
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Springer TA. 1994. Cell 76:301.
3. Coxon A, et al. 1996. Immunity 5:653.
- Gene ID
- 16409 View all products for this Gene ID 3684 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD11b on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-mouse/human CD11b
Biotin anti-mouse/human CD11b
FITC anti-mouse/human CD11b
PE anti-mouse/human CD11b
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse/human CD11b
PerCP anti-mouse/human CD11b
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse/human CD11b
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse/human CD11b
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse/human CD11b
Purified anti-mouse/human CD11b
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse/human CD11b
Purified anti-mouse/human CD11b (Maxpar® Ready)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse/human CD11b
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse/human CD11b
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/human CD11b
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/human CD11b
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/human CD11b
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse/human CD11b
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse/human CD11b
Spark YG™ 570 anti-mouse/human CD11b
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse/human CD11b
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse/human CD11b
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-mouse/human CD11b
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse/human CD11b
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse/human CD11b
TotalSeq™-B0014 anti-mouse/human CD11b
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse/human CD11b
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/human CD11b
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse/human CD11b
TotalSeq™-A0014 anti-mouse/human CD11b
TotalSeq™-C0014 anti-mouse/human CD11b
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse/human CD11b
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse/human CD11b
Spark YG™ 593 anti-mouse/human CD11b