- FA-11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Mouse CD68, also known as macrosialin, is an 85-115 kD member of the lysosomal-associated membrane protein (LAMP) family. It is a heavily glycosylated and predominantly intracellular protein, mainly in late endosomes. Macrosialin is the murine homolog to the human macrophage glycoprotein CD68. It is expressed on tissue macrophages, Langerhans cells and at low levels on dendritic cells. Lamp proteins may have functions relating to cell-cell interaction or cell-ligand interaction. The biological function of CD68 is not completely understood.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified Con A receptor glycoproteins from the P815 cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported (for relevant formats) applications include: immunoprecipitation1, 2, Western Blot1, 2, immunohistochemical staining of frozen sections2 and paraformaldehyde-fixed paraffin-embedded sections3, and spatial biology (IBEX)9,10.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Silva RP, et al. 1999. Biochem. J. 338:687. (IP, WB)
- Rabinowitz SS, et al. 1991. J. Exp. Med. 174:827. (IP, WB, IHC)
- Wu J, et al. 2008. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 105:16934. (IHC)
- Kayama H, et al. 2012. PNAS. 109:5010. PubMed
- Park S, et al. 2013. Biomaterials. 34:598. PubMed
- Guiducci C, et al. 2013. J Exp Med. 210:2903. PubMed
- McKinstry SU, et al. 2014. J Neurosci. 34:9455. PubMed
- Li X, et al. 2015. J Am Heart Assoc. 6:4. PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
AB_2800643 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137027)
AB_2800644 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137028)
- A member of the lysosomal-associated membrane protein (lamp) family.
Expressed on tissue macrophages, Langerhans cells, and at low levels on dendritic cells.
- Involved in cell-cell interaction or cell-ligand interaction, still not completely understood.
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, Dendritic cells, Langerhans cells, Leukocytes, Macrophages
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, Innate Immune Signaling
- Antigen References
1. Ramprasad MP, et al. 1996. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 93:14833.
2. Smith MJ, et al. 1987. J. Cell. Sci. 87:113.
- Gene ID
- 12514 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD68 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC, FC, IP, WB, IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC, FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC, FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC, FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC, FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC, FC, 3D IHC|
|PE anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC, FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC, FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC, FC, SB|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||IHC-F, 3D IHC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC, FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC, FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC|
|TotalSeq™-A0560 anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0560 anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC|
|TotalSeq™-B0560 anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||PG|
|Spark YG™ 570 anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||IHC-F|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD68||FA-11||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD68
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD68
FITC anti-mouse CD68
APC anti-mouse CD68
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD68
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD68
PE anti-mouse CD68
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD68
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD68
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD68
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD68
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD68
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD68
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD68
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD68
TotalSeq™-A0560 anti-mouse CD68
TotalSeq™-C0560 anti-mouse CD68
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD68
TotalSeq™-B0560 anti-mouse CD68
Spark YG™ 570 anti-mouse CD68
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD68