- IP26 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- α/β TCR, TCR α/β
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The IP26 antibody reacts with a monomorphic determinant of the α/β T-cell receptor, which is expressed on greater than 95% of normal peripheral blood CD3+ T cells. The α/β TCR recognizes a peptide bound to MHC leading to T-cell activation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA) and a stabilizer.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 200 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: T cell activation. When co-staining with anti-CD3, we recommend using clone UCHT1, since we have confirmed that IP26 does not compete with this clone. Other anti-CD3 clones may compete out the binding of IP26.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2904322 (BioLegend Cat. No. 260018)
GMP RUO Flow Cytometry Antibodies. BioLegend GMP RUO fluorophore conjugated antibodies are manufactured in a dedicated GMP facility and compliant with ISO 13485:2016. For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Our processes include:
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Material traceability
- Documented procedures
- Documented employee training
- Equipment maintenance and monitoring records
- Lot-specific certificates of analysis
- Quality audits per ISO 13485:2016
- QA review of released products
- Ig superfamily, with CD3 forms CD3/TCR complex
T cells, thymocytes
- Antigen recognition, T cell activation
- Peptide bound to MHC
- Cell Type
- T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Marchalonis J, et al. 2002. J. Mol. Recognit. 15:260.
- Gene ID
- 6955 View all products for this Gene ID 6957 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR alpha/beta on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-human TCR α/β
FITC anti-human TCR α/β
PE anti-human α/β T Cell Receptor
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human TCR α/β
Purified anti-human TCR α/β
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR α/β
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human TCR α/β
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human TCR α/β
Pacific Blue™ anti-human TCR α/β
APC anti-human TCR α/β
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human TCR α/β
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human TCR α/β
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human TCR α/β
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR α/β
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human TCR α/β
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human TCR α/β
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human TCR α/β
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human TCR α/β
TotalSeq™-A0224 anti-human TCR α/β
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human TCR α/β
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human TCR α/β
TotalSeq™-C0224 anti-human TCR α/β
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human TCR α/β
TotalSeq™-B0224 anti-human TCR α/β
PE anti-human TCR α/β
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human TCR α/β
TotalSeq™-D0224 anti-human TCR α/β
GMP PE anti-human TCR α/β