- S16018A (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CD288, Toll-like receptor 8
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Toll-like receptor (TLR) 8, also known as CD288, is a 83 kDa, type 1 transmembrane protein, member of the TLR receptor family. TLR8 is expressed intracellulary in monocytes, macrophages and myeloid dendritic cells, and plays an important role in the innate immune response by binding single-stranded RNA (ssRNA). TLR8 triggers anti-viral reponses promoting the secretion of proinflammatory cytokines such as IL-12 and TNF.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human TLR8-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated FITC and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
AB_2814361 (BioLegend Cat. No. 395507)
AB_2814362 (BioLegend Cat. No. 395508)
- 83 kD, Type 1 transmembrane protein
Endosomal compartments of monocytes, macrophages, myeloid dendritic cells, and neutrophils
- Binds single-stranded RNA
- MYD88, TRAF6, IRAK4
- Single-stranded GU-rich RNA
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
- Lood C, et al. 2017. J Exp Med. 214:2103.
- Prinz N, et al. 2011. Blood. 118:2322.
- Gringhuis SI, et al. 2010. Nat Immunol. 11419.
- Cros J, et al. 2010. Immunity. 33:375.
- Peng G, et al. 2005. Science. 309:1380.
- Gene ID
- 51311 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD288 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.