- Poly24091 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin G1
- Goat Polyclonal Ig
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This DyLight™ 405-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG1 antibody reacts with immunoglobulin G1 (IgG1) in all tested mouse haplotype (Igh-a and b). This antibody has been solid-phase absorbed to ensure minimal cross-reaction with rat, human, bovine, horse, and rabbit immunoglobulins. DyLight™ 405 has a maximum absorption of 400 nm and a maximum of emission of 420 nm.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with DyLight™ 405 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Recommended Usage
It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
DyLight™ 405 goat anti-mouse IgG1 antibody is useful for direct immunofluorescent staining or as a second step reagent for indirect immunofluorescent staining when used in conjunction with primary antibodies.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- de Geus ED, et al. 2012. J.Immunol. 188:4516. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_10642830 (BioLegend Cat. No. 409109)
|DyLight™ 405 Goat anti-mouse IgG1||Poly24091||FC,ICC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
DyLight™ 405 Goat anti-mouse IgG1