- 8C5.5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
mCherry is a red fluorescent protein that is often used to tag target proteins and to monitor their subcellular localization. It is the most widely used photostable protein in the class of red-shifted fluorescent proteins1,2. mCherry derives from proteins initially isolated from Cnidarians.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested dilution is 1:1000-1:2000. The optimal dilution should be determined by titration for each individual assay of interest.
25 µl and 100 µl of Direct-Blot™ HRP antibody can be used for approximately 5 and 20 Western blots, respectively, at the recommended concentration/dilution.
AB_2566703 (BioLegend Cat. No. 677703)
- 236 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of approximately 27 kD.
- Fluorescent protein.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Antigen References
1. Shaner NC, et al. 2008. Nat. Methods 5:545.
2. Shaner NC, et al. 2005. Nat. Methods 2:905.
- Gene ID
- View information about mCherry on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.