- A7R34 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-7 receptor α chain, IL-7Rα
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD127 is a 60-90 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as IL-7 receptor α chain or IL-7Rα. It forms a heterodimer with the common γ chain (γc or CD132) which is shared with the receptors for IL-2, IL-4, IL-9, IL-13, IL-15, and IL-21. CD127 is expressed on immature B cells through early pre-B stage, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, and bone marrow stromal cells. CD127 has been reported to be an useful marker for identifying memory and effector T cells. The ligation of IL-7 with its receptor is important for stimulation of mature and immature T cells as well as immature B cells proliferation and development.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IL-7Ra-IgG1 fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 785™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 785™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 785 nm. The bandpass filter 780/60 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 785™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
A7R34 is able to block clone SB/199 binding to IL-7R.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2565269 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135037)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associate with CD132, 60-90 kD
Immature B cells through early pre-B stage, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, bone marrow stromal cells
- T cell and immature B cell proliferation and development
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Sudo T, et al. 1993. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90:9125.
2. Okuno Y, et al. 2001. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 99:6246.
3. Pillai M, et al. 2004. Leukemia Lymphoma 45:2403.
- Gene ID
- 16197 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD127 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.