- J418F1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- C-C chemokine receptor type 5 (CCR5), HIV-1 fusion co-receptor
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD195, also known as CCR5, is a 45 kD G protein-coupled seven transmembrane CC-chemokine receptor. It binds to MIP-1α, MIP-1β, and RANTES and is expressed on a subset of T cells and monocytes. CCR5 mediates an intracellular signal thought to induce cell differentiation and proliferation. CCR5 has also been shown to act as a co-receptor for R5 HIV-1 cell entry; modification of CCR5 by sulfation contributes to the efficiency of HIV-1 entry. Studies have shown CCR5 to play a role in a variety of other human diseases, ranging from infectious and inflammatory diseases to cancer.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CCR5 transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 711™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 711™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 711 nm. The bandpass filter 710/50 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 711™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
AB_2734387 (BioLegend Cat. No. 359129)
AB_2734388 (BioLegend Cat. No. 359130)
- G-coupled receptor family 1, membrane protein, 45 kD
Subset of T cells, monocytes
- Binds C-C chemokines and transduces an intracellular signal thought to result in proliferation and differentiation, acts as a co-receptor with CD4 for HIV-1
- MIP-1α, MIP-1β, RANTES
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Samson M, et al. 1996. Biochemistry 35:3362.
2. Raport CJ, et al. 1996. J. Biol. Chem. 271:17161.
3. Combadiere C, et al. 1996. J. Leukoc. Biol. 60:147.
4. Deng H, et al. 1996. Nature 381:661.
5. Lai J, et al. 2003. CVI. 10:1123.
6. Mañes S, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:1381.
7. Vaday GG, et al. 2006. Prostate 66:124.
- Gene ID
- 1234 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD195 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
Other FormatsView All CD195 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
PE anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
FITC anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
APC anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
TotalSeq™-A0141 anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
TotalSeq™-C0141 anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
TotalSeq™-B0141 anti-human CD195 (CCR5) Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0141 anti-human CD195 (CCR5)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD195 (CCR5)