- H4A3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- P PR-63; BP 473; P P008
- Other Names
- Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1, LGP-120, LAMP-1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD107a, also known as Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1 (LAMP-1) or LGP-120, is a 110-140 kD type I membrane glycoprotein. Mature CD107a is heavily glycosylated from a 40 kD core protein. This molecule is located on the luminal side of lysosomes. Upon activation, CD107a is transferred to the cell membrane surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes, macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, and some tumor cells. CD107a has been suggested to play a role in the protection of lysosomal membrane from lysosomal hydrolases which is involved in cell adhesion and regulation of tumor metastasis, and mediates autoimmune disease progression. CD107a is a ligand for galaptin and E-selectin. Surface expression of LAMP-1 has been shown to correlate with CD8+ T cell and NK cell cytotoxicity.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Pigtailed Macaque, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human adult adherent peripheral blood cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 510™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 510™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 510 nm. The bandpass filter 510/50 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 510™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting8, immunohistochemical staining2, immunofluorescence5,7, and immunoprecipitation5.
This antibody is specific to human LAMP-1. Positive control: Hela cells; LAMP-1 molecular weight appears to be at ~110 kDa on the gel due to high glycosylation.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Misse D, et al. 1999. Blood 93:2454.
- Furuta K, et al. 2001. Am. J. Pathol. 159:449. (IHC)
- Watanabe A, et al. 2011. J. Biol. Chem. 286:10702. PubMed
- Baron Gaillard CL, et al. 2011. Mol. Cell. Biol. 22:5459. PubMed
- Hauck CR and Meyer TF. 1997. FEBS Lett. 405:86. (IF, IP)
- De Keersmaecker B, et al. 2012. J. Virol. 86:9351. PubMed
- Knodler LA, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 107:17733. (IF)
- Oh J, et al. 2000. Hum. Mol. Genet. 9:375. (WB)
- Salio M, et al. 2013 PNAS. 110:4753. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2562647 (BioLegend Cat. No. 328631)
AB_2562648 (BioLegend Cat. No. 328632)
- LAMP-1 is a 417 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 45 kD.
Macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, some tumor cells; located on the luminal side of lysosomes or on the surface of cell membranes
- Protect lysosomal membrane from lysosomal hydrolases, adhesion
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Macrophages
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Sarafian V, et al. 2006. Arch. Dermatol. Res. 298:7381.
2. Schlossman SF, et al. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V:White Cell Differentiation Antigens. New York:Oxford University Press.
3. Sawada R, et al. 1993. J. Biol. Chem. 268:12675.
4. Chen JW, et al. 1988. J. Biol. Chem. 263:8754.
5. Chen JW, et al. 1986. Biochem. Soc. Symp. 51:97112.
- Gene ID
- 3916 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD107a on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD107a Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Purified anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
FITC anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
PE anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
APC anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Purified anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1) (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
PerCP anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
TotalSeq™-A0155 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
TotalSeq™-C0155 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
TotalSeq™-B0155 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1) Antibody
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)