- 11F6 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mki67, Ki67, Ki-67, MIB-1, KIA
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The nuclear protein Ki-67 was first identified by the monoclonal antibody Ki-67, which was generated by immunizing mice with nuclei of the L428 Hodgkin lymphoma cell line. Ki-67 protein plays an essential role in ribosomal RNA transcription and cell proliferation. Expression of Ki-67 occurs during G1, S, G2, and M phase. While in G0 phase, the Ki-67 protein is not detectable. Ki-67 is strongly expressed in proliferating cells and has been reported as a prognostic marker in various tumors.Product Details
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- E. coli expressed, N-terminal His-Thioredoxin-tagged, partial mKi-67 (1816-2163 aa) recombinant protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Brilliant Violet 421™ and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections, a concentration range of 2.5 - 10 μg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
AB_2629748 (BioLegend Cat. No. 151208)
- 325 kD protein containing a forkhead-associated (FHA) domain and 13 tandem repeats.
Nucleus and chromosomes.
- Required for cell cycle progression and proliferation.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication
- Antigen References
- Starborg M, et al. 1996. J. Cell. Sci. 109:143.
- Byeon IJ, et al. 2005. Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 12:987.
- Yerushalmi R, et al. 2010. Lancet. Oncol. 11:174.
- Beltrami AP, et al. 2001. N. Engl. J. Med. 344:1750.
- Sachsenberg N, et al. 1998. J. Exp. Med. 187:1295.
- Nagy Z, et al. 1997. Acta. Neuropathol. 93:294.
- Gene ID
- 4288 View all products for this Gene ID 17345 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ki-67 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.