- 29A1.4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NKp46, NCR1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD335, also known as NKp46, is a single-pass type I membrane protein of 46 kD. It belongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family and contains two Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains. It's expression is restricted to NK cells and a subset of NKT cells; it's not expressed in CD1d-restricted NKT cells. CD335 is a receptor for viral hemagglutinins and heparan sulfate proteoglycans and is involved in NK cell activation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NKP46-IgG1 Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
µg sizes: 0.2 mg/ml
µl sizes: lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For immunofluorescent staining using the µg size, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunofluorescent staining using the µl size, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections1,2 and in vitro activation of NK cells1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Walzer T, et al. 2007. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:3384. (FC, Activ)
- Walzer T, et al. 2007. Nat. Immunol. 8:1337. (FC, Activ)
- Guerriero JL, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:3517. (IHC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10915472 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137611)
AB_2563104 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137612)
- Single-pass type I membrane protein, 46 kD; belongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family; contains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains
Mature and immature NK cells, subset of NKT cells, but not on CD1d-restricted NKT cells
- NK cells activation
- Viral hemagglutinins, heparan sulfate proteoglycans
- Cell Type
- NK cells, NKT cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Colucci F and Cilio CM. 2010. Nat. Immunol. 125:60.
2. Caligiuri MA. 2008. Blood 112:461.
3. Colonna M. 2009. Immunity 31:15.
- Gene ID
- 17086 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD335 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.