- ASL-32 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CEACAM1/5/6, BGP, NCA
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The ASL-32 mAb reacts with an antigen epitope shared by CD66a, c and e. CD66a/c/e are members of the CEA (carcinoembryonic antigen) family of the Ig superfamily. CD66 plays a role in hemophilic and heterophilic adhesion. CD66a, also known as CEACAM1 and BGP (biliary glycoprotein), is mainly expressed on granulocytes, binds to CD66a, c, e, and CD62E. CD66c (known as CEACAM6, NCA) is expressed on granulocytes and epithelial cells. The ligands of CD66c are CD66a-e, CD62E and Galectins. CD66e molecule is also called CEA or CEACAM5, and is primarily found on epithelial cells. CD66e binds to CD66a, c and e.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Shey MS, et al. 2012. J Immunol Methods. 376:79. PubMed.
AB_2716132 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342313)
AB_2716133 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342314)
- Member of the CEA (carcinoembryonic antigen) family of the Ig superfamily
Granulocytes, epithelial cells
- Homophilic and heterophilic adhesion
- CD66a-e, CD62E, galectins
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells, Granulocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. Wiley-Liss. A John Wiley & Sons Inc. Publication
- Gene ID
- 634 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD66a CD66c CD66e on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.