- 19F2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BCM, TNFRSF17
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD269, also known as B cell maturation antigen (BCMA), is a 27 kD, single pass transmembrane protein with one TNFR-Cys repeat on its extracellular domain. CD269 is a B cell maturation factor, essential for the long-term survival of plasma cells. It is expressed by plasmablasts, plasma cells, and germinal center B cells. The ligands of CD269 are BAFF and APRIL, and its cytoplasmic domain binds several of the TRAF family members.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BCMA-mouse IgG Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2687357 (BioLegend Cat. No. 357519)
AB_2687358 (BioLegend Cat. No. 357520)
- Single pass transmembrane protein, member of the TNFR superfamily, 1 TNFR-Cys domain, 27 kD
Plasmablasts, plasma cells, germinal center B cells
- B cell maturation factor, essential for survival of plasma cells
- Associates with several TRAF family members
- BAFF, APRIL
- Cell Type
- B cells, Plasma cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Coquery CM and Erickson LD. 2012. Crit. Rev. Immunol. 32:287.
2. Notas G, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 189:4748.
3. Rickert RC, et al. 2011. Immunol. Rev. 244:115.
4. Mesin L, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:2867.
- Gene ID
- 608 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD269 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.