- 6H6 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- IL-3Rα, IL-3 Receptor alpha
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD123 is the 70 kD transmembrane α chain of the IL-3 receptor. Alone, CD123 binds IL-3 with low affinity; when CD123 associates with CDw131 (common β chain), it binds IL-3 with high affinity. CD123 does not transduce intracellular signals upon binding IL-3 and requires the β chain for this function. CD123 is expressed by myeloid precursors, macrophages, dendritic cells, mast cells, basophils, megakaryocytes, and some B cells.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human IL-3Rα transfected COS cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone 6H6 does not inhibit IL-3 binding to low- or high-affinity IL-3Rs. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting1, immunoprecipitation1, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections2 and also paraformaldehyde fixed paraffin embedded tissue7.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Sun Q, et al. 1996. Blood 87:83. (IP, WB)
- Herling M, et al. 2003. Blood 101:5007. (IHC)
- Charles N, et al. 2010. Nat. Med. 16:701. (FC) PubMed
- Martin-Gayo E, et al. 2010. Blood 115:5366. PubMed
- Chen SC, et al. 2010. Arch Dermatol Res. 302:113. PubMed
- Liu Y, et al. 2012. Food Chem Toxicol. 50:1920. PubMed
- Peduzzi E, et al. 2007. J. Invest. Dermatol. 127:638. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_10900244 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306017)
AB_10962571 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306018)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with CDw131, 70 kD
Myeloid precursors, basophils, mast cells, macrophages, dendritic cells, megakaryocytes, subset of lymphocytes
- Hematopoietic cell proliferation, differentiation
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Dendritic cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Lymphocytes, Macrophages, Mast cells, Megakaryocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Miyajima A, et al. 1993. Blood 82:1960.
- Gene ID
- 3563 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD123 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.