- N152B/23 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Voltage-dependent anion-selective channel protein 1, porin 31HL, porin 31HM, plasmalemmal porin, outer mitochondrial membrane protein porin 1, PORIN, VDAC-1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Voltage-dependent anion-selective channel protein 1 (VDAC1, also known as outer mitochondrial membrane protein porin 1, porin 31HL, and plasmalemmal porin) is a voltage-dependent anion channel and is the main calcium ion transport channel and plays a role in regulating the citric acid cycle and ROS generation. VDAC1 is implicated in cancer and neurodegenerative diseases through its ability to elevate ROS production.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-283 (full-length) of human VDAC1.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC).
AB_2750496 (BioLegend Cat. No. 820703)
AB_2750497 (BioLegend Cat. No. 820704)
- VDAC1 is a 283 amino acid protein with a molecular weight of 30 kD.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Mitochondrial Function, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Mitochondrial Markers
- Gene ID
- 7416 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about VDAC1 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|Purified anti-VDAC1||N152B/23||WB, IHC-P|
|Biotin anti-VDAC1||N152B/23||WB, IHC-P|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.