- W16007B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IRF5, Irf5, IRF-5, Interferon regulatory factor 5
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The interferon regulatory factor (IRF) family of transcription factors comprises nine members with conserved domains. IRF5 mediates the induction of proinflammatory cytokine, such as IL-6 and TNFa. IRF5 is highly expressed in monocytes, macrophages, B cells, and dendritic cells. Expression of IRF5 is associated with many autoimmune diseases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse IRF5 recombinant protein (149-400 a.a.)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
This clone was tested for ICC using RAW264.7 cells fixed with 4% PFA and permeabilized with either Triton X-100 or methanol. While both methods were compatible with IRF5 staining, the signal was weak and did not meet our sensitivity standards.
This clone does not recognize human IRF5. For detection of human IRF5, please use BioLegend clone 11F4A09 (Cat. No. 652602).
During product development testing of this clone for western blot, a ~37 kD protein of unknown origin was faintly detected. This protein may represent a minor IRF5 degradation product.
AB_2924490 (BioLegend Cat. No. 158605)
- 497 a.a. (56 kD)
Monocytes, macrophages, B cells, dendritic cells
- Involved in IFNa and IFNb induction in response to viral infection
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Adaptor Proteins, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
- Kobayashi S, et al. 2019. J Immunol. 203(6):1447-1456.
- Nie S, et al. 2019. Clin Immunol. 207:24-35.
- Pandey SP, et al. 2019. Mucosal Immunol. 12(4):1065.
- Gene ID
- 27056 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IRF5 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-mouse IRF5||W16007B||ICFC|
|Purified anti-mouse IRF5||W16007B||WB, ICFC, IP|
|APC anti-mouse IRF5||W16007B||ICFC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.