- 5-369 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- ACE, kininase II, dipeptidyl dipeptidase 1, peptidase P, carboxycathepsin
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD143 (ACE, kininase II, peptidyl dipeptidase 1, peptidase P, carboxycathepsin) is a 171 kD, type I, single chain transmembranal metallopeptidase, whose cofactor is zinc. Its main targets are angiotensin I and bradykinin, acting as a blood pressure regulator. CD143 is expressed in endothelial cells; varying amounts of CD143 have been reported in different epithelial cells. The activation of macrophages and histiocytes induces the expression of this molecule.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_11149487 (BioLegend Cat. No. 344206)
- Single chain, type I transmembranal zinc metallopeptidase, 170 kD.
Endothelial cells, some types of epithelial cells, activated macrophages and histiocytes.
- Regulates blood pressure by promoting vasoconstriction by the conversion of angiotensin I to angiotensin II and by the degradation of bradykinin, a vasodilator.
- Angiotensin I, bradykinin.
- Blood pressure regulator.
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Macrophages
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Nakamura T, et al. 2009. Int Heart J. 50:501.
2. Jayasooriya AP, et al. 2008. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 105:6531.
3. Jokubaitis VJ, et al. 2008. Blood 111:4055.
4. Arndt PG, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:7233.
5. Balyasnikova IV, et al. 2002. Biochem J. 362:585.
- Gene ID
- 1636 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD143 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.