- A15158B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 1 (STAT1), Transcription factor ISGF-3 components p91/p84
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
STAT1, also known as signal transduction and activator of transcription 1, is a ubiquitously expressed cytoplasmic protein and is activated in response to cytokine signaling, including IFN-α, IFN-γ, EGF, PDGF, and IL-6. Upon activation, STAT1 is phosphorylated by receptor-associated kinases, translocates to the nucleus, and functions as a transcription factor. Two isoforms of STAT1, with apparent molecular weights of 88 and 91 kD, exist as a result of alternative RNA processing. STAT1 is involved in IFN-mediated immune responses, and STAT1-deficient mice are highly sensitive to bacterial and viral infections.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human STAT1 peptide phosphorylated at Ser 727.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Phos™ Perm Buffer in Cell Suspensions Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2650785 (BioLegend Cat. No. 686411)
AB_2650786 (BioLegend Cat. No. 686412)
- 750 amino acids, predicted molecular weight of 87 kD; contains a SH2 domain responsible for homodimerization or heterodimerization.
Translocates to the nucleus when phosphorylated.
- Phosphorylated in response to cytokine signaling by receptor-associated kinases; translocates to the nucleus to act as a transcription factor. Mediates responses to type I (IFN-α/β) and II interferon (IFN-γ), EGF, PDGF, and IL-6.
- Forms a homodimer or heterodimers with other family members. Interacts with FAK, MCM3, MCM5, TRADD, BRCA1, KIT, IL-27R, IL-2Rβ, IL-2Rγ, IFNαβR, and c-Src.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Phospho-Proteins, Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Durbin JE, et al. 1996. Cell. 84:443.
2. Darnell JE Jr, et al. 1994. Science 264:1415.
3. Chen X, et al. 1998. Cell. 93:827.
4. Ramana CV, et al. 2000. Oncogene. 19:2619.
- Gene ID
- 6772 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about STAT1 Phospho on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||WB, ICFC, ICC, ChIP|
|PE anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ICFC|
|Go-ChIP-Grade™ Purified anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ChIP, ICC, ICFC, WB|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
PE anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
Go-ChIP-Grade™ Purified anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)