- 7C6B05 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Spleen focus forming virus (SFFV) proviral integration oncogene, Transcription factor PU.1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
SPI1 is a transcription factor belonging to the E26-transformation-specific (Ets) family and is exclusively expressed in hematopoietic cells. SPI1 regulates cell fate decisions during differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells, which is crucial for the development of lymphoid and myeloid cell lineages. SPI1-deficient mice lack macrophages, neutrophils, and B lymphocytes, and they die before or shortly after birth. Abnormally regulated expression of SPI1 can lead to developmental defects as well as occurring malignancy. Overexpression of SPI1 blocks erythroid differentiation and inhibits cell death. Mice carrying a mutant SPI1 allele show decreased SPI1 expression and develop acute myeloid leukaemia (AML), suggesting the role of SPI1 in oncogenesis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length human SPI1 recombinant protein
µg size: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
test sizes: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- µg sizes: 0.5 mg/mLtest sizes: lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For flow cytometric staining using µsize, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For flow cytometric staining using tests sizes, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 2.5 - 5.0 µg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended.
- Additional Product Notes
View more applications data for this product in our Scientific Poster Library.
- Product Citations
AB_2563262 (BioLegend Cat. No. 658003)
AB_2563895 (BioLegend Cat. No. 658008)
AB_2563263 (BioLegend Cat. No. 658004)
- 270 amino acids, predicted molecular weight of 31 kD; contains a C-termianl ETS domain responsible for DNA binding.
- SPI1 is a transcription factor required for the development of lymphoid and myeloid cells.
- SPI1 interacts with RUNX1, CEBPD, NONO, SPIB, and GFI1.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Hikami K, et al. 2011. Arthritis Rheum. 63:755.
2. Zakrzewska A, et al. 2010. Blood 116:e1.
3. Pham TH, et al. 2013. Nucleic Acids Res. 41:6391.
4. Pospisil V, et al. 2011. EMBO J. 30:4450.
5. Zarnegar MA, et al. 2010. Mol. Cell Biol. 30:4922.
6. Rimmelé P, et al. 2010. Cancer Res. 70:6757.
- Gene ID
- 6688 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about SPI1 on UniProt.org
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-SPI1 (PU.1)||7C6B05||ICFC, ICC|
|Purified anti-SPI1 (PU.1)||7C6B05||WB, ICC, IP|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-SPI1 (PU.1)||7C6B05||ICC, IHC-P|
|PE anti-SPI1 (PU.1)||7C6B05||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-SPI1 (PU.1)||7C6B05||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-SPI1 (PU.1)||7C6B05||ICFC|
|APC anti-SPI1 (PU.1)||7C6B05||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.