- 7E9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD21, also known as CR2 (complement receptor 2) and C3d receptor, binds C3d and iC3b. It is also a receptor of Epstein-Barr virus. CD35, also known as CR1, binds C3b, iC3b, C4b, and iC4b. CD21/CD35 is primarily expressed on B lymphocytes, mast cells, follicular dendritic cells, macrophages, and activated granulocytes. CD21/CD35 forms part of the B-cell antigen receptor complex with CD19 and CD81 and is involved in signal transduction.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
3D IHC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For 3D immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed tissues, a concentration of 5.0 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2629577 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123423)
AB_2629578 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123424)
- 145 kD/190 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein
B cells, follicular dendritic cells
- Signal transduction
- Associated with CD19/CD81. CD21 binds C3d, iC3b, and EBV; CD35 binds C3b, iC3b, C4b, and iC4b.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kozono Y, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:1562.
2. Shimizu I, et al. 2007. Blood 109:1773.
3. Roozendaal R and MC. Carroll. 2007. Immunol. Rev. 219:157.
- Gene ID
- 12902 View all products for this Gene ID 12946 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD21/35 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
TotalSeq™-C0107 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Biotin anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
FITC anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
PE anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
APC anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
TotalSeq™-A0107 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)