- GHI/75 (See other available formats)
- V B032
- Other Names
- ILT2, LIR-1, LILRB1, CD85
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD85 is a group of Ig superfamily tansmembrane glycoproteins called Ig-Like Transcripts (ILTs) or Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-like Receptors (LIRs). CD85j is the 110kD member, known as ILT2, LIR1, or LILRB1, and MIR7. ILT2 structurally has four Ig domains and contains ITIMs in its cytoplasmic tail that provide inhibitory signals by recruiting SHP-1. ILT2 is found on the surface of B cells, plasma cells, dendritic cells, monocytes, subsets of NK and T cells. The ligands of ILT2 include a broad range of HLA-A, -B molecules, some HLA-C and HLA-G molecules, and the human cytomegalovirus UL18 protein.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633nm / 635nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported application: Block HLA-G induced TGF-β1 production.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Pulford K, et al. 1991. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 85:429
- Mclntire RH, et al. 2004. J. Leukoc. Biol. 76:1220
- Product Citations
AB_2136384 (BioLegend Cat. No. 333709)
- ILT/LIR family, Ig superfamily, 110 kD
B cells, plasma cells, dendritic cells, monocytes, subsets of NK and T cells.
- Inhibitory receptor for MHC class I
- HLA-A, -B, some HLA-C and G molecules, human cytomegalovirus UL18 protein
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Monocytes, NK cells, Plasma cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers Wiley-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Kirwan SE and Burshtyn DN. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:5006
- Gene ID
- 10859 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD85 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.