- IG191E/A8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- B-cell lymphoma 6, BCL-5, LAZ3, BCL6A, ZNF51, ZBTB27
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
B-cell lymphoma 6 (Bcl-6), is an 80 kD homodimer and member of the BTB-POZ zinc finger family. It consists of one BTB (POZ) domain and six C2H2-type zinc fingers. Bcl-6 is a transcriptional repressor as well as a master regulator of germinal center reaction. On B cells, Bcl-6 induces proliferation, antibody class switching and affinity maturation, while inhibits its differentiation to plasma cells. On T cells, Bcl-6 induces its differentiation to TFH. This molecule is also expressed in some B cell lymphomas and breast cancer cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Plasmid vector containing cDNA of the Bcl-6 gene
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 μg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
This clone is also known as GI191E/A8. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue sections1, Western blotting1, and immunoprecipitation1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Garcfa JF, et al. 2006. J. Histochem Cytochem. 54:31.
- Product Citations
AB_2629615 (BioLegend Cat. No. 648308)
- Member of the BTB-POZ zinc finger family, 80 kD, homodimer, 1 BTB (POZ) domain, 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers
Germinal center B cells, follicular helper T cells (TFH), B cell lymphomas, breast cancer cells
- Transcription factor, master regulator of germinal center reaction
- Cell Type
- B cells, Tfh
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Ye BH, et al. 1993. Science 262:747.
2. Baron BW, et al. 1993. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90:5262.
3. Onizuka T, et al. 1995. Blood 86:28.
4. Johnston RJ, et al. 2009. Science 325:1006.
5. Kitano M, et al. 2011. Immunity 34:961.
6. Baumjohann D, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:2089.
7. Tran TH, et al. 2010. Cancer Res. 70:1711.
- Gene ID
- 604 View all products for this Gene ID 12053 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Bcl-6 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse/human Bcl-6||IG191E/A8||WB, ChIP, IHC-P, IP|
|PE anti-mouse/human Bcl-6||IG191E/A8||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/human Bcl-6||IG191E/A8||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse/human Bcl-6||IG191E/A8||IHC-P|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.