- ASL-32 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CEACAM1/5/6, BGP, NCA
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The ASL-32 mAb reacts with an antigen epitope shared by CD66a, c and e. CD66a/c/e are members of the CEA (carcinoembryonic antigen) family of the Ig superfamily. CD66 plays a role in hemophilic and heterophilic adhesion. CD66a, also known as CEACAM1 and BGP (biliary glycoprotein), is mainly expressed on granulocytes, binds to CD66a, c, e, and CD62E. CD66c (known as CEACAM6, NCA) is expressed on granulocytes and epithelial cells. The ligands of CD66c are CD66a-e, CD62E and Galectins. CD66e molecule is also called CEA or CEACAM5, and is primarily found on epithelial cells. CD66e binds to CD66a, c and e.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Shey MS, et al. 2012. J Immunol Methods. 376:79. PubMed.
AB_2716196 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342315)
AB_2716197 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342316)
- Member of the CEA (carcinoembryonic antigen) family of the Ig superfamily
Granulocytes, epithelial cells
- Homophilic and heterophilic adhesion
- CD66a-e, CD62E, galectins
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells, Granulocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. Wiley-Liss. A John Wiley & Sons Inc. Publication
- Gene ID
- 634 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD66a CD66c CD66e on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.