- 11F6 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mki67, Ki67, Ki-67, MIB-1, KIA
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- 2 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The nuclear protein Ki-67 was first identified by the monoclonal antibody Ki-67, which was generated by immunizing mice with nuclei of the L428 Hodgkin lymphoma cell line. Ki-67 protein plays an essential role in ribosomal RNA transcription and cell proliferation. Expression of Ki-67 occurs during G1, S, G2, and M phase. While in G0 phase, the Ki-67 protein is not detectable. Ki-67 is strongly expressed in proliferating cells and has been reported as a prognostic marker in various tumors.Product Details
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- E. coli expressed, N-terminal His-Thioredoxin-tagged, partial mKi-67 (1816-2163 aa) recombinant protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
ICC, IHC-F - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For intracellular flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 2.5 - 5.0 μg/ml is recommended. For immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.25 - 5.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2566800 (BioLegend Cat. No. 151204)
- 325 kD protein containing a forkhead-associated (FHA) domain and 13 tandem repeats.
Nucleus and chromosomes.
- Required for cell cycle progression and proliferation.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication
- Antigen References
- Starborg M, et al. 1996. J. Cell. Sci. 109:143.
- Byeon IJ, et al. 2005. Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 12:987.
- Yerushalmi R, et al. 2010. Lancet. Oncol. 11:174.
- Beltrami AP, et al. 2001. N. Engl. J. Med. 344:1750.
- Sachsenberg N, et al. 1998. J. Exp. Med. 187:1295.
- Nagy Z, et al. 1997. Acta. Neuropathol. 93:294.
- Gene ID
- 4288 View all products for this Gene ID 17345 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ki-67 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.