- TY25 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PD-L2, PDL2, B7DC, CD273
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
B7-DC is also called programmed death ligand 2 (PDL2). It has recently been clustered as CD273. This ligand is a 42 kD member of the immunoglobulin receptor superfamily expressed on a subset of dendritic cells, liver and a small subset of macrophages as well as a few transformed cell lines. CD273 has been reported to be stimulatory on dendritic cells when cross-linked and to inhibit T cell activation upon engaging the PD-1 receptor. CD273 has also been reported to bind to an alternative receptor and to mediate T cell activation through such non-PD1 mediated interactions. The TY25 antibody has been reported to be useful for blocking PD-1 mediated interactions.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse B7-DC transfected cell line
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F, IP, WB - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, Western blotting1,6, blocking2,4,5 of PD-1 mediated interactions, and immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen sections3. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 107221-107226).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yamazaki T, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:5538. (FC, IP, WB)
- Ansari MJI, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:63. (Block)
- Salama AD, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:71. (IHC)
- Matsumoto K, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:2530. (FC, Block)
- Yamazaki T, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1586. (Block)
- Meng Q, et al. 2006. Invest Opthalmol Vis Sci. 47:444. (WB) PubMed
- del Rio ML, et al. 2011. Transpl. Int. 24:501. (FC) PubMed
- Murakami R, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:73270. PubMed
AB_2813960 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107225)
AB_2813961 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107226)
AB_2813959 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107224)
AB_2813956 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107221)
AB_2813957 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107222)
AB_2813958 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107223)
- B7 Immunoglobulin superfamily, 42 kD
Dendritic cells, liver, few transformed cell lines, subset of macrophages; not expressed on lymphoid tissues
- Binds to PD-1 and alternative receptor; ligation on DC stimulates, inhibits T cell responses via PD-1 binding, stimulates T cells via alternative receptor binding and promotes tumor immunity
- PD-1, uncharacterized receptor
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Shin T, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:31.
2. Liu X, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 197:1721.
3. Carreno BM, et al. 2002. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 20:29.
- Gene ID
- 58205 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD273 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Purified anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||TY25||FC, IHC-F, IP, WB|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||TY25||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||TY25||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||TY25||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||TY25||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||TY25||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||TY25||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||TY25||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||TY25||FC, IHC-F, IP, WB|
|TotalSeq™-A0914 anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||TY25||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0914 anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||TY25||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
Biotin anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
PE anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
APC anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
TotalSeq™-A0914 anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
TotalSeq™-C0914 anti-mouse CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)