- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Streptavidin-Allophycocyanin, SAv-APC
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Streptavidin binds to biotin with high affinity. Streptavidin-Spark YG™ 570 is useful for detecting biotinylated antibodies. The excitation of Spark YG™ 570 by 555 nm laser light induces a light emission maximum of 570 nm.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat, All Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Spark YG™ 570 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL (concentration relates to the Streptavidin only component of the conjugate)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-F - Quality tested
IHC-P, ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 2.5 - 5.0 µg/mL is suggested. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, a concentration range of 2.5 - 5.0 µg/mL is suggested. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 2.5 - 5.0 μg/mL is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Spark YG™ 570 has a maximum excitation of 555 nm and a maximum emission of 570 nm.