- S18004B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LPS receptor
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD14 is a 53-55 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked membrane glycoprotein also known as LPS receptor. CD14 is expressed at high levels on monocytes and macrophages, and at lower levels on granulocytes. Some dendritic cell populations such as interfollicular dendritic cells, reticular dendritic cells, and Langerhans cells have also been reported to express CD14. As a high-affinity receptor for LPS, CD14 is involved in the clearance of gram-negative pathogens and in the upregulation of adhesion molecules and cytokines expression in monocytes and neutrophils.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human CD14
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Spark UV™ 387 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2˚C and 8˚C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Spark UV™ 387 has a maximum excitation of 351 nm and a maximum emission of 387 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Ultraviolet Laser (355 nm)
AB_2922626 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399215)
- GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein, 53-55 kD
Monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes (low)
- LPS receptor, clearance of Gram-negative pathogens
- Monocytes, Macrophages, Granulocytes, Neutrophils
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Stocks SC, et al. 1990. Biochem. J. 268:275.
- Wright SD, et al. 1990. Science 4975:1431.
- Gene ID
- 929 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD14 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD14||S18004B||FC|
|PE anti-human CD14||S18004B||FC|
|APC anti-human CD14||S18004B||FC|
|Spark YG™ 593 anti-human CD14||S18004B||FC|
|Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human CD14 Antibody||S18004B||FC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD14 Antibody||S18004B||FC|
|Spark Violet™ 538 anti-human CD14||S18004B||FC|
|Spark UV™ 387 anti-human CD14||S18004B||FC|
|PE/Fire™ 700 anti-human CD14||S18004B||FC|
|PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD14||S18004B||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD14||S18004B||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD14
PE anti-human CD14
APC anti-human CD14
Spark YG™ 593 anti-human CD14
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human CD14 Antibody
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD14 Antibody
Spark Violet™ 538 anti-human CD14
Spark UV™ 387 anti-human CD14
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-human CD14
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD14
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD14