- N28/9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- SLC17A7, Vesicular glutamate transporter 1, brain-specific Na-dependent inorganic phosphate cotransporter, brain-specific Na(+)-dependent inorganic phosphate cotransporter, solute carrier family 17 (sodium-dependent inorganic phosphate cotransporter)
Covance Catalog# MMS-5245
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Vesicular glutamate transporter (VGlut) 1, also known as solute carrier family 17 member 7 (SLC17A7) and brain-specific sodium-dependent inorganic phosphate cotransporter, is a vesicle-bound transporter of glutamate that acts in a sodium-dependent manner. It located within the membranes of synaptic vesicles and is specifically expressed in neurons.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 493-560 (cytoplasmic C-terminus) of rat VGlut1.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 10 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC-P).
AB_2734585 (BioLegend Cat. No. 821302)
AB_2564849 (BioLegend Cat. No. 821301)
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.