- A20016A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CFC, NS1, JMML, SHP2, BPTP3, PTP2C, METCDS, PTP-1D, SH-PTP2, SH-PTP3, Syp, Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Non-Receptor Type 11, SH2 Domain-Containing Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase 2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Src homology-2-containing protein tyrosine phosphatase 2 (SHP-2) protein, encoded by PTPN11 gene, is a well-known oncogenic protein tyrosine phosphatase. SHP-2 regulates cellular functions by dephosphorylating targets downstream of PD1, EGFRvIII, HGF receptor, and cytokine receptors. Cellular processes controlled by SHP-2 include mitotic cycle, cell growth, differentiation, and oncogenesis. SHP-2 has been recognized as a potential therapeutic target for cancers including breast cancer, lung cancer, leukemia, gastric cancer, and oral cancer.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Synthetic peptide from human SHP-2
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by western blotting. For western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 1.0 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody recognizes endogenous human and mouse SHP-2 proteins in K-562, HeLa, HEK293, and NIH/3T3 cell lysates by WB.
- Product Citations
AB_2894536 (BioLegend Cat. No. 948201)
AB_2894536 (BioLegend Cat. No. 948202)
- SHP-2 is a 593 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 68 kD.
Cytoplasm and Nucleus
- SHP-2 regulates cell proliferation, apoptosis, invasion, and metastasis.
- SHP-2 interacts with PD1, EGFR, HGF receptor, RET, FGFR2, FGFR3, PI3K/AKT, and TLR3 signaling pathways.
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, T cells, Th1
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Proliferation and Viability, Immuno-Oncology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Protein Kinases/Phosphatase
- Antigen References
- Hao C, et al. 2020. Oncogene. 39:7166-7180.
- Marie D., et al. 2008. Cell Signal. 20:453-9.
- Cheng Kui QU. 2000. Cell Research. 10:279-288.
- Gene ID
- 5781 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about SHP-2 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.