- SS1A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Retinoic acid-inducible gene 1 protein, DEAD-box protein 58, DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 58
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
RIG-1/DDX58(Retinoic acid-inducible gene 1 protein/ DEAD-box protein 58) is an RNA helicase that belongs to the DEAD/H box. Contains 2 CARD domains, a helicase ATP-binding domain and a helicase C-terminal domain. Predicted molecular weight approximately 107 kD. RIG-1 has an essential function in double-stranded RNA-induced innate antiviral responses. RIG-1 and MDA5 (melanoma differentiation-associated gene 5) are key intracellular receptors that sense intracellular viral infection and trigger a signal forinnate antiviral responses including the production of typeI IFN. Clone SS1A has been shown to be useful for western blotting of the mouse RIG-1 protein.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Peptide-KLH, C-terminal end of murine RIG-1
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide at 0.5 mg/ml.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_940599 (BioLegend Cat. No. 635201)
- RIG-1 is an RNA helicase that belongs to the DEAD/H box. Contains 2 CARD domains, a helicase ATP-binding domain and a helicase C-terminal domain. Predicted molecular weight approximately 107 kD.
- Involved in innate immune defense against viruses. RIG-1 has an essential function in double-stranded RNA-induced innate antiviral responses. RIG-1 is one of the key intracellular receptors that sense intracellular viral infection and trigger a signal for
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Transcription Factors
- Antigen References
1. Imaizumi T, et al. 2002. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 292:274
2. Kato H, et al. 2006. Nature 441:101
3. Kato H, et al. 2005. Immunity 23:19
- Gene ID
- 109906 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about RIG-1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.