- WTH-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Antigen-presenting glycoprotein CD1d, Cd1d1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD1d is a type I transmembrane protein and member of the MHC family that associates with β2-microglobulin on the cell surface. CD1d is expressed by antigen presenting cells (such as dendritic cells, monocytes, macrophages and B cells), thymocytes, and intestinal epithelial cells. CD1d presents glycolipids to Vα14i TCR+ iNKT cells.Product Details
- Rat, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- M12.4.1.C3 cells transduced with rat CD1d
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F, IP, WB - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: blocking of CD1d-mediated antigen presentation to type I and II NKT cells1, immunoprecipitation1, Western Blotting1, and immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections1. Clones WTH-1 and WTH-2 recognize different epitopes of CD1d.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Monzon-Casanova E, et al. 2010. PLoS ONE 5:e13089.
- Product Citations
AB_11147755 (BioLegend Cat. No. 205802)
- Member of the MHC family, type I transmembrane protein, associates with β2-microglobulin
Dendritic cells, monocytes, macrophages, B cells, T cells, thymocytes, intestinal epithelial cells
- Presents glycolipid antigens to iNKT cells
- Vα14i TCR
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Epithelial cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, MHC Antigens, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Arrenberg P, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 107:10984.
2. Mattarollo SR, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:5663.
3. Wang J, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 107:1535.
4. Nieuwenhuis EE, et al. 2009. J. Clin. Invest. 119:1241.
- Gene ID
- 25109 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD1d on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.