- Poly29035 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 14, MAP kinase 14, p38alpha Exip, p38 MAP kinase, MAP kinase Mxi2, MAP kinase p38 alpha, CSAID-binding protein, MAX-interacting protein 2, stress-activated protein kinase 2A, p38 mitogen activated protein kinase
Covance Catalog# PRB-510P
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The p38 MAP kinase is a stress-activated protein kinase. The p38 MAP kinase is activated by treatment of cells with proinflammatory cytokines (e.g. TNF and IL-1) or by exposure of cells to environmental stress (e.g. UV radiation and osmotic shock). This activation results in the phosphorylation of residues Thr180 and Tyr182. This antibody is specific for the 39 kD p-38 protein phosphorylated at Thr180/Tyr182 It is purified by sequential chromatography on protein A and phospho- and dephospho- peptide affinity columns.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 10 mM HEPES (pH 7.5), 150 mM NaCl, 100 µg BSA, and 50% glycerol.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
WB - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a dilution range of 1:1 is suggested. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1:1000 dilution. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
- Product Citations
AB_2565031 (BioLegend Cat. No. 903501)
- p38 MAPK is a with a predicted molecular weight of 39 kD
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Signal Transduction, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Phospho-Proteins, Presynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- 1432 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about p38 MAPK Phospho Thr180/Tyr182 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.