- 551 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Sialic acid-binding immunoglobulin-like lectin
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The Siglec-H is a member of CD33-related Siglec family which mostly expressed in the innate immune system. Siglec-H is reported to be specifically expressed on plasmacytoid dendritic cells. Siglec-H depends on adaptor protein DAP 12 (DNAX-activating protein of 12 kD) for surface expression and signal transduction. Cross-linking with this antibody can selectively inhibit interferon-alpha production by IPCs following TLR9 ligation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Siglec-H-Fc recombinant fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Blasius AL, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:3260.
- Product Citations
AB_1227757 (BioLegend Cat. No. 129602)
- Sialic acid-binding immunoglobulin-like lectins
Siglec-H is expressed exclusively on natural interferon-producing cells (IPCs), also called plasmacytoid dendritic cells in spleen, blood and lymph nodes. The IPCs are characterized by a complex phenotype (CD11c+, Ly-6C+, B220+, CD11b-, CD8+/-).
- Siglec-H associates with adaptor protein DAP12 for cell signaling, which reduces type 1 IFN response of IPC to CpG.
- Sialic acid
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Blasius AL, et al. 2006. Blood 107:2474.
2. Zhang J, et al. 2006. Blood 107:3600.
3. Blasius AL, et al. 2007. J. Exp. Med. 204:2561.
- Gene ID
- 233274 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Siglec H on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.