- C8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily B member 1F (Klrb1f), Nkr-p1f, Nkrp1-f, A630024B12Rik
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD161, also known as NKRP1f, is mainly expressed on NK cells with little to no expression on T or B cells. NKRP1f on the surface of dendritic cells can bind to Clr-g expressed on activated T cells and result in production of IL-2 and proliferation of T cells. NKRP1f may also play a role in the formation of synapses between T cells and antigen presenting dendritic cells.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NKRP1f transfected YB2/0 rat plasmacytoma cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2564270 (BioLegend Cat. No. 148902)
- CLR family, 24.7 kD, ITIM-less activation receptor
- NK cells, dendritic cells
- Facilitates IL-2 production and proliferation of T cells and may contribute to the formation of immunological synapses.
- Cell Type
- NK cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Skálová T, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 189:4881.
2. Tian W, et al. 2005. Cell Immunol. 234:39.
3. Plougastel B, et al. 2001. Immunogenetics. 53:592.
4. Kveberg L, et al. 2011. Immunogenetics. 63:429.
- Gene ID
- 232408 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD161f on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.