- YE1/19.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ectonucleotide pyrophosphatase/phosphodiesterase 1 (ENPP1), Ly-41, PC-1, NPP1, Plasma Cell Alloantigen 1 (PC1)
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
ENPP1, also known as PC-1 or Ly-41, is a 115 kD type II transmembrane enzyme that is located on the cell's surface as a homodimer. ENPP1 hydrolyses ATP and other nucleoside 5' triphosphates to produce pyrophosphate which is an inhibitor of calcification and bone formation. It is involved in nucleotide recycling, cell adhesion, and regulates the signaling of insulin and purinergic receptors. ENPP1 is expressed by plasma cells, subsets of T and B1 cells, chondrocytes, capillary endothelium of the brain, renal distal tubules, and hepatocytes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Murine T cell lymphoma EL4.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone recognizes both alleles of ENPP1.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Immunoprecipitation.2
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Wang H, et al. 2012. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 109:20077. (FC)
- Abbasi S, et al. 2011. Hybridoma 30:11. (FC, IP)
- Waterfield JD and Fairhurst M. 1991. Immunology 72:226. (FC)
- Takei F. 1984. J. Immunol. 4:1951. (FC, IP)
- Product Citations
AB_2564618 (BioLegend Cat. No. 149202)
- Type II transmembrane protein, 115 kD, and forms homodimers.
- Plasma cells, a subset of T cells, a subset of B1 cells, chondrocytes, capillary endothelium of the brain, renal distal tubules, and hepatocytes.
- Generate pyrophosphate, recycle nucleotides, regulate cell adhesion, and to regulate signaling of insulin and purinergenic receptors.
- Cell Type
- Plasma cells, T cells, B cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Lau WM, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e66752.
2. Kato K, et al. 2012. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 109:16876.
3. Nam HK, et al. 2011. J Biol. Chem. 286:39059.
4. Zhou HH, et al. 2009. Eur. J. Pharmacol. 616:346.
- Gene ID
- 18605 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ENPP1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.