- S18017D (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD64 is a 72 kD single chain type I glycoprotein also known as FcγRI and FcRI. CD64 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and mast cells. The expression can be upregulated by IFN-γ stimulation. CD64 binds IgG immune complex. It plays a role in antigen capture, phagocytosis of IgG/antigen complexes, and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC).Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse FcγRI/CD64 (Cat. No. 773806)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. For immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections, a concentration range of 5 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2890725 (BioLegend Cat. No. 161002)
- Ig superfamily, type I glycoprotein, 72 kD
Monocytes, macrophages, mast cells, dendritic cells
- Phagocytosis, ADCC
- Antigen References
1. Schyns J, et al. 2019. Nat. Commun. 3;10(1):3964
2. Langlet C, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 188 (4) 1751-1760.
- Gene ID
- 14129 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD64 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.