- 7H11 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- DNGR-1, C-type lectin domain family 9 member A, CD370
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD370 (CLEC9A), also known as DNGR1, is a 264 amino acid (aa) type II transmembrane glycoprotein which belongs to the C-type lectin superfamily. It contains a 208 aa extracellular region with a single carbohydrate recognition domain (CRD) and a cytoplasmic segment (35 aa) bearing an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motif (ITAM). In mice, CLEC9A is strictly expressed on CD8a-positive dendritic cells and plasmacytoid dendritic cells. It recognizes a ubiquitous preformed acid-labile protein associated ligand(s) that is exposed on necrotic cells. CLEC9A ligation is necessary for efficient cross-presentation of dead-cell-associated antigen by recruitment and activation of the tyrosine kinase Syk.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
ELISA, ICC, IP, WB - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: ELISA2, immunofluorescence microcopy1, immunoprecipitation1, and Western blotting1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Sancho D, et al. 2008. J. Clin. Invest. 118:2098. (IF, IP, WB)
- Joffre OP, et al. 2010. Eur. J. Immunol. 40:1255. (ELISA)
- Product Citations
AB_11125169 (BioLegend Cat. No. 143502)
- Type II transmembrane glycoprotein, consists of a 35 amino acid (aa) cytoplasmic domain with an ITAM-like motif, a 21 aa transmembrane segment, and a 185 extracellular domain (ECD) that contains a stalk region and one C-type lectin domain (CTLD)
Strictly expressed on CD8α+ dendritic cells, migratory CD103+ dendritic cells, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells
- Cross present antigen to CTL
- Necrotic cells
- Ubiquitous preformed acid-labile protein associated ligand(s)
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
Poulin LF, et al. 2012. Blood 119:6052.
- Gene ID
- 232414 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD370 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.