- RM134L (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- OX-40L, CD134L, CD252, TNFSF4
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD252 is a 35 kD member of the TNF superfamily and is also known as OX40 ligand, OX40L, and CD134L. The CD252 is expressed on activated B cells and antigen presenting cells. CD252 interacts with OX40 antigen (CD134), expressed predominantly on activated T cells to increase proliferation and IL-2 production and to enhance proliferation and immunoglobulin secretion in activated B cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat NRK-52E cell line transfected with mouse OX-40L
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F, Block - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The RM134L antibody can block the costimulatory activity of OX40L. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections3, and in vivo and in vitro blocking of OX-40L-OX-40 functional interaction1,2,4. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 108808).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Akiba H, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:7058. (Block)
- Akiba H, et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 191:375. (Block)
- Hoshino A, et al. 2003. Eur. J. Immunol. 33:861. (IHC)
- Terrazas LI, et al. 2005. Intl. J. Parasitology. 35:1349. (Block)
- Zheng X, et al. 2010. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 51:3076. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_313401 (BioLegend Cat. No. 108802)
- NGF/TNF superfamily, 35 kD
Activated B cells, antigen presenting cells
- B-cell/T-cell interaction, costimulation
- OX40 (CD134)
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Akiba H, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:7058.
2. Stüber E, et al. 1995. Immunity 2:507.
3. Baum PR, et al. 1994. EMBO J. 13:3992.
- Gene ID
- 22164 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD252 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.