- 30-F1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Heat Stable Antigen (HSA), HsAg, Ly-52, Nectadrin
- Rat IgG2c, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD24 is a 35-45 kD protein, also known as Heat Stable Antigen (HSA), Ly-52, or Nectadrin. It is a GPI-linked sialoglycoprotein expressed on lymphocytes, granulocytes, epithelial cells, thymocytes, monocytes, erythrocytes, dendritic cells, hematopoietic stem cells, and neurons. CD24 expression varies during T and B cell differentiation and is a useful marker for delineating various lymphocyte developmental stages. CD24 serves as an adhesion or costimulatory molecule involved in T and B lymphocyte activation and differentiation by homophilic binding or binding to CD62P.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse thymus/spleen
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Ledbetter JA, et al. 1979. Immunol. Rev. 47:63. (FC)
AB_10574007 (BioLegend Cat. No. 138502)
- GPI-linked sialoglycoprotein, 35-45 kD.
Lymphocytes, granulocytes, epithelial cells, thymocytes, monocytes, erythrocytes, dendritic cells, and neurons
- Regulate B and T cell proliferation and differentiation.
- P-selectin, CD24
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Epithelial cells, Erythrocytes, Granulocytes, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Neurons, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Li YS, et al. 1993. J. Exp. Med. 178:951.
2. Aigner S, et al. 1995. Int. Immunol. 7:1557.
3. Hunte BE, et al. 1998. Eur. J. Immunol.. 28:3850.
4. Auerbach R, et al. 1996. Stem Cells 14:269.
5. Allman DM, et al. 1993. J. Immunol.. 151:4431.
- Gene ID
- 12484 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD24 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.