- B3B4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FcεRII, IgE Fc Receptor, BLAST-2, Ly-42, B6
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD23 is a 45 kD protein also known as low affinity IgE Fc receptor, FcεRII, BLAST-2, Ly-42, or B6. It is a member of the Ig family, expressed on conventional B (but not B-1) cells and follicular dendritic cells. CD23 responds to high levels of IgE by downregulating IgE secretion.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Complex of IgE with Fcε receptor isolated from the mouse B hybridoma cell line O1.2B2
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. For metal labeling using Maxpar® Ready antibodies, proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Application Notes
The B3B4 antibody is useful for blocking IgE activity in vivo. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, immunofluorescence microscopy, in vitro and in vivo blocking of ligand binding2-4, immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections5, and spatial biology (IBEX)7,8.
- Additional Product Notes
Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Standard BioTools Inc.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Waldschmidt TJ, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 140:2148. (IP)
- Rao M, et al. 1987. J. Immunol. 138:1845. (Block)
- Oshiba A, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:4056. (Block)
- Dasic G, et al. 1999. Eur. J. Immunol. 29:2957. (Block)
- Maeda K, et al. 1992. J. Immunol. 148:2340. (IHC)
- Craig VJ, et al. 2011. Cancer Res. 71:3616. PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
AB_2563731 (BioLegend Cat. No. 101625)
- C-lectin family, type II transmembrane glycoprotein, 45 kD
B cells, follicular dendritic cells
- Regulates B cell activation
- IgE, CD19/CD21/CD81
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Delespesse G, et al. 1992. Immunol. Rev. 125:77.
3. Flores-Romo L, et al. 1993. Science 261:1038.
- Gene ID
- 14128 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD23 on UniProt.org
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
|Biotin anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC, IP, Block, IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC, IHC-F, SB|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD23 (Maxpar® Ready)||B3B4||FC, CyTOF®|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0108 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0108 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD23 Antibody||B3B4||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse CD23
FITC anti-mouse CD23
PE anti-mouse CD23
Purified anti-mouse CD23
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD23
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD23
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD23
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD23
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD23
APC anti-mouse CD23
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD23
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD23
Purified anti-mouse CD23 (Maxpar® Ready)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD23
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD23
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD23
TotalSeq™-A0108 anti-mouse CD23
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD23
TotalSeq™-C0108 anti-mouse CD23
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD23 Antibody