- W19132B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- SignalingLymphocyte Activation Molecule (SLAM), IPO-3
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD150 is a 75-95 kD member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, also known as SLAM (signaling lymphocyte activation molecule) or IPO-3. CD150, a single chain type I transmembrane molecule, is expressed on thymocytes, T cell subsets, B cells, dendritic cells, and endothelial cells. The expression is upregulated upon activation. CD150 expression has been shown to be maintained on Th1 but not Th2 clones. T regulatory cells express a relatively high level of CD150. Antibodies against CD150 have been shown to augment IFN-γ production by Th1 cells, especially when co-stimulated through the TCR. CD150 associates with the src homology 2-domain-containing protein tyrosine phosphatase SHP-2, and this association is thought to be involved in signal transduction. In combination with CD48, CD150 is a useful marker for hematopoietic stem cell studies.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- RBL1 transfectant (1-287a.a)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2894667 (BioLegend Cat. No. 162602)
- Ig superfamily, 75-95 kD
Thymocytes, T cell subset, B lymphocytes, dendritic cells, endothelial cells
- B cell and dendritic cell costimulation
- Antigen References
1. Punnonen J, et al. 1997. J. Exp. Med. 185:993.
2. Gordiienko I, et al. 2019. Clin Immunol. 204:14-22
3. Kiel M, et al. 2005. Cell. 121(7):1109-21
- Gene ID
- 27218 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD150 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.