- A7R34 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-7 receptor α chain, IL-7Rα
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD127 is a 60-90 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as IL-7 receptor α chain or IL-7Rα. It forms a heterodimer with the common γ chain (γc or CD132) which is shared with the receptors for IL-2, IL-4, IL-9, IL-13, IL-15, and IL-21. CD127 is expressed on immature B cells through early pre-B stage, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, and bone marrow stromal cells. CD127 has been reported to be an useful marker for identifying memory and effector T cells. The ligation of IL-7 with its receptor is important for stimulation of mature and immature T cells as well as immature B cells proliferation and development.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IL-7Ra-IgG1 fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. The product is formulated to simplify the antibody preparation when performing the labeling protocol. As a result, it is possible to proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Application Notes
A7R34 is able to block clone SB/199 binding to IL-7R.
- Additional Product Notes
Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Fluidigm Inc.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2563716 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135029)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associate with CD132, 60-90 kD
Immature B cells through early pre-B stage, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, bone marrow stromal cells
- T cell and immature B cell proliferation and development
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Sudo T, et al. 1993. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90:9125.
2. Okuno Y, et al. 2001. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 99:6246.
3. Pillai M, et al. 2004. Leukemia Lymphoma 45:2403.
- Gene ID
- 16197 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD127 on UniProt.org
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
FITC anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
PE anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
APC anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Biotin anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Purified anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα) (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
TotalSeq™-A0198 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
TotalSeq™-C0198 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
TotalSeq™-B0198 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)