- QA19A91 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- c-KIT, Stem Cell Factor Receptor, SCFR
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD117 is a 145 kD immunoglobulin superfamily member also known as c-Kit and stem cell factor receptor (SCFR). It is a transmembrane tyrosine-kinase receptor that binds the c-Kit ligand (also known as steel factor, stem cell factor, and mast cell growth factor). CD117 is expressed on hematopoietic stem cells (including multipotent hematopoietic stem cells, progenitors committed to myeloid and/or erythroid lineages, and T and B cell precursors), mast cells, and acute myeloid leukemia (AML) cells. CD117 interaction with its ligand is critical for the development of hematopoietic stem cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse bone marrow mast cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
QA19A91 clone of antibody is able to completely block the binding of clone 2B8 to CD117 on cell surface.
- Ig superfamily, 145 kD
Hematopoietic stem cells, AML, mast cells
- Growth factor receptor, tyrosine kinase
- Stem Cell Factor (SCF)
- Cell Type
- Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mast cells
- Biology Area
- Innate Immunity, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
- Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
- Galli SJ, et al. 1994. Adv Immunol. 55:1.
- Ikuta K, et al. 1992. Annu Rev Immunol. 10:759.
- Besmer P, et al. 1986. Nature. 320:415.
- Witte ON. 1990. Cell. 63:5.
- Gene ID
- 16590 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD117 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.