- Poly19051 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Loricrin is a major protein component of the cornified cell envelope found in terminally differentiated epidermal cells. Mutations in this gene are associated with Vohwinkel's syndrome and progressive symmetric erythrokeratoderma, both inherited skin diseases.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody was raised against a peptide sequence derived from the C-terminus of the mouse loricrin protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
WB - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemisty, a concentration range of 1.0 - 10 μg/mL is suggested. For Western blotting, a usage of 1.0 μg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Suzuki K, et al. 2009. Development 136:367. (IHC-P) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2734676 (BioLegend Cat. No. 905103)
AB_2616895 (BioLegend Cat. No. 905104)
- Loricrin is a 312 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 26 kD. Observed MW for human may also be 35 kD.
Tissue distribution: skin.
Cellular distribution: nucleus and plasma membrane.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure
- Antigen References
1. Wallace L. 2012. J. Cell Sci. 125:1750. (IHC, WB) PubMed
2. Bayo P, et al. 2008. Endocrinology 149:1377. (IHC) PubMed
3. Hu Y, et al. 2001. Nature 410:710. PubMed
4. Croyle MJ, et al. 2011. Development 138:1675. (IF) PubMed
5. Sengupta A, et al. 2010. PLoS One 5(8):e12249. (IHC) PubMed
6. Liakath-Ali K, et al. 2014. Nat. Commun. 5:3540. (IF) PubMed
- Gene ID
- 4014 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Loricrin on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.