- W17155A (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Lymphoid enhancer-binding factor 1, TCF1α, TCF10
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Lymphoid Enhancing Factor 1 (LEF1) is a transcription factor belonging to the TCF/LEF family. LEF1 was first identified as a protein binding to TCR-α enhancer and upregulates expression of T-cell antigen receptor α chain. LEF1 is involved in Wnt signaling pathways as a ubiquitous regulator. During Wnt signaling, translocation of β-catenin from the cytosol to the nucleus results in elevation of transcriptional activity of LEF1, which subsequently regulates multiple downstream genes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial recombinant human LEF1 protein corresponding to amino acid residues 116-283
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC, IP - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 µg per ml. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration of 5.0 μg/ml is recommended. For immunoprecipitation, the suggested use of this reagent is 2.5 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
W17155A recognizes multiple isoforms of LEF1.
When tested for ICC, W17155A failed to stain PFA-fixed Jurkat cells permeabilized with methanol. We recommend Triton X-100 permeabilization.
AB_2814460 (BioLegend Cat. No. 616001)
AB_2814461 (BioLegend Cat. No. 616002)
- LEF1 is a 399 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 44 kD. Seven total isoforms have been reported, ranging in size from 23 to 44 kD.
Lymphoid tissue enriched/Nuclear localization
- Canonical Wnt signaling
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Mallory MJ, et al. 2011. Mol. Cell. Biol. 31:2184.
2. Waterman ML, et al. 1991. Genes Dev. 5:656.
3. Hovanes K, et al. 2001. Nat Genet. 28:53.
4. Bruhn L, et al. 1997. Genes Dev. 11:640.
5. Nguyen A, et al. 2005. Int. J. Oncol. 27:949.
6. Petropoulos K, et al. 2008. J. Exp. Med. 205:515.
- Gene ID
- 51176 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about LEF1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.