- B3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell receptor Vγ9
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The Vγ9 TCR is a variant of the TCR γ chain expressed on a subset of γ/δ T cells. Vγ9Vδ2 T lymphocytes, a major γ/δ T cell subset in humans, recognize phosphoantigens, certain tumor cells, and cells treated with aminobisphosphonates. This cell population displays cytolytic activity against various tumor cells. The γ/δ TCR is a heterodimeric TCR complex composed of covalently bound γ and δ chains involved in antigen recognition and the non-covalently associated monomorphic proteins CD3δ, γ, ε, and ζ chains.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Van Rhijn I, et al. 2003. Intl. Immunol. 15:373.
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_1089235 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331301)
- Ig superfamily member, TCR γ/δ with CD3 forms the CD3/TCR complex
Expressed on majority of peripheral γ/δ T cells
- Antigen recognition, T cell activation
- Peptide bound to MHC
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Scotet E, et al. 2005. Immunity 22:71
- Rincon-Orozco B, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:2144
- Gene ID
- 6965 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Vgamma9 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.